RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

My husband passed away November last year I was advised to

Customer Question

My husband passed away November last year I was advised to apply for help with my rent,I had a operation and the surgeon damaged my nerve I was awarded 39,000 can they use that money towards me aying rent
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Gabapentin and codeine paracetamol
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am talking to a depression doctor at moment and I have had a heart attack covid pneumonia copd
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Yes I am getting councline
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have explained above
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please cancel call
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am not paying anymore money
Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

Ignore the call please

Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

How can  I help you

Expert:  RickD810 replied 10 days ago.

I believe that if you have money in your acount then you will need to utilise this money for rent before you can get help.