RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I have a number of bites on my neck and a really large one

I have a number of bites on my neck and a really large one on my leg. My leg is swollen, warm and I am having difficulty on walking on it.
JA: How long have you had the swelling? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have used a cream which is for bites. These bites came up on Sunday night
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the swelling?
Customer: I have tried to see someone at my surgery. They said someone will phone me sometime today
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not really. I have had this trouble all my life! Mosquitos seem to like me!

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.