RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I have a bone and joint degenerative disease arthritis and

I have a bone and joint degenerative disease arthritis and it great pain had both hips replaced and disc c7 replaced willing to try any medical trials? Please can you help in great pain
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 8 years pain is constant now in my lower spine hands and jaw
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thankgod I have recently had a major brain surgery but not in connection with my disease

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
As I've already said I have a bone and joint degenerative disease arthritis and in great pain

You requested a call back but there was no answer

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Still awaiting a call

You are not answering and rejected the last call

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have had no call

I will try for the last time

Sorry but went to voicemail

what is your number to confirm ?