RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I have bpd and i hate everyone but i dont hate everyone can

i have bpd and i hate everyone but i dont hate everyone can you help? i am so angry the gps keep not helping me and i have people in place to help but idk who they are they just phone every few weeks
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes been going to docs for years now and i take 200mg sertaline
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: 6 month long period ibs-m asthma
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: not regular at all alot of pain ALOT

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
i have every symptom of bpd, realllllllllly long periods that are so sore and heavy and i have the worst ibs and nausea and cant sleep aswell because of everything