Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I had a full CT scan to investigate low sodium bloods, but

I had a full CT scan to investigate low sodium bloods, but by the time the CT scan results came in my bloods were back to normal. But I am panicking because they discovered a 4mm nodule in right lower love love lobe! sorry
JA: How long have you had nodule? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: and also a mildly enlarged left thyroid containing nodules No medication it just appeared on the CT scan no symptoms not unwell at all all bloods and urine normal
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about nodule?
Customer: they are referring me to one
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: just menopausal symptoms and dermititus they think the steroid cream caused the temporary love sodium in bloodCustomer: Chat is completed
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I am currently reviewing your question.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you Dr
Hi... I am glad to assure you that there's nothing serious going on.
This is a common incidental finding.
Lung nodules appear as round, white shadows on a chest X-ray or computerized tomography (CT) scan. Lung nodules are usually about 0.2 inch (5 millimeters) to 1.2 inches (30 millimeters) in size.
A larger lung nodule, such as one that's 30 millimeters or larger, is more likely to be cancerous than is a smaller lung nodule.
So don't worry about 4mm nodule.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you doctor, what about the mildly swollen left thyroid lobe containing some nodules? They have recommended an ultrasound
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello Dr are you still online?
If your thyroid function tests are nirmsl6, no need to worry.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** why they are sending me for an ultrasound? Do you think that the nodules in the slightly swollen lobe will be benign?
I all probabilities they should be normal.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you.

In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani