ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have been suffering from covid symptoms, not really i have

Customer Question

hi there i have been suffering from long covid symptoms
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: not really i have been suffering for that last 4-6 week however have been feeling must better i was wondering if i can get a doctors note as my a university student to show as proof
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no i have been feeling better but a need a doctors not a proof can you helop
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I wanted to know if you could provide a doctor's note as I'm university student and proof as i have been suffering from brain fog , joint and muscle ,cough, tiredness and fatigue symptom's of long covid
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi there, I require a doctors note for my university as proof of me suffering from covid 19. I tested positive and followed the governments guidelines , however have been experiencing long covid symptom's such as brain fog , joint and muscle ,cough, tiredness and fatigue for the last 4-6 weeks. Also my mental health has been affected during this period in particular been depressed from self-isolating. In the last couple of days I have been feeling better however, I require proof to show my university in order to extended my deadlines. I would much appreciate it if you could provide the evidence needed to resolve this matter for me as it has been very stressful and traumatic.
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 13 days ago.

We can only advice in this service.  We can't provide any sick notes. It has to come from the gp. Thanks.