ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I had a breast screening in November 2020 due to pain and

Hi,I had a breast screening in November 2020 due to pain and lumpy feeling (left breast). All was normal.Today, I again felt something lumpy in my left breast in the morning but I didn’t feel the same thing after a few hours.I couldn’t book an appointment with my GP today but I’ll try tomorrow. In the meantime I really appreciate some advice.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

You had a scan last November and it was normal which is  good. Sometimes on self examination, if not properly relaxed then it can be felt as a swelling.  Or sometimes it can be a benign fat accumulation. It's very comforting that you are being checked out tomorrow.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is it possible to develop breast cancer to be felt 7 months after an ultrasound?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is it possible for breast cancer to be felt 7 months after an ultrasound?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Doctor?