RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I was looking into getting CVG surgery but cannot find any

Hi there, I was looking into getting CVG surgery but cannot find any places in the U.K. that provide this service. Could you help?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: N/A
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello, i have Cutis verticis gyrata. Something that has been bothering me for a while. But I can’t find any information online about surgeries I can do in the U.K. to get rid of this and the cost.

who diagnosed you and where and when was the diagnosis made?

There is no cure for this condition, however, plastic surgery can treat this condition. An experienced plastic surgeon can perform surgery through excision of the folds by means of scalp reduction/surgical resection. Whist results vary it will not completely resolve

This surgery is not availbale on the NHS and you will need to look at private providers for this

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Would you be able to recommend surgeries that offer this

Unfortunately I cannot recommend as results are not 100% effective. You will need to speak to providers like BUPA or Nuffield Health to see if they can assist you

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Great thank you

Please could you kindly rate my response using the stars as this is the only way JustAnswer can acknowledge my response.

A 5 star rating would be much appreciated.

Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!

Dr R Duggal