RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Please doctor can look at my heart, lungs? Kidneys and

Please doctor can look at my heart, lungs? Kidneys and liver
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: No my family don't have heart history. But I am on the verge of having the above mentioned organ problems
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am diagnosed with DVT. BUT RECENTLY IAM Having serious pains on my two ankle s my two calf my lower and upper abdomen my hands are getting weaker to use. Back pains neck pains and severe headaches.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Recently I was diagnosed with DVT. BUT I am having a serious headache. Neck pain my upper and lower abdomen pains, calf pains and shoulders pains. All these are symptoms of problem of organ or the other. My hands and legs getting weaker .I am worried.

What medication are you taking?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
We did complete our discussions

I will call you back shortly