Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have Pcos and hypothyrodism and irregular period and I was

Hi I have Pcos and hypothyrodism and irregular period and I was trying to get pregnant 2015-2017 and than got divorced and trying now 4 months again. That time I had no pcos but small egg size and now these condition didnt find a good doctor yet I need support in this case
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: No pain some periods painful No not really regular It makes me depressed each month not to be pregnant and having pcos since march 2020
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This condition is since one year and trying for a baby since 2015
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok I did paid and wait for your response thanks

this is Dr. David

you should not be depressed because you are not pregnant

what is your height and weight?

what do you eat daily?

avoiding gluten, flour, pasta, bread, cereal, sugar, flour and eating more healthy fats like avacado, salmon, nuts, olive oil, natural peanut butter can help your body's estrogen hormone system

regular exercise can help your body as well

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I lost 18 kf from 83 kg to 65 but since being depressed started eating bad food and now 73 kg height 166 or 167
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I used to eat healthy and lost good weight with metformine

you may benefit from going back on metformin

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I forgot to ask about fruits and milk products ? Are they bad for the PCOS?

if you can drink milk, and it doesn't give you diarrrhea, milk is fine

fruit is fine

get blood test to check for androgen/testosterone levels.  if they are normal, you may not have Polycystic ovarian syndrome

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok I will ask my GP for these tests any other tests that I should do for the pcos and pregnancy?

you can ask for a uterine ultrasound and hysteroscopy procedure to look into the uterus to see if there are problems to prevent pregnancy

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I wrote these down to ask my GP for it great
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
U gave me a relief today I thought I would never be able to get rid of PCOS you helped me a lot today thanks

you are welcome