Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I am having very bad pains in my left side just under my

I am having very bad pains in my left side just under my ribcage. I have had this for a long time and just thought it was trapped wind but windsettlers don't help and it is now more severe than before. I have been trying to get appoinment with my doctor surgery but non available. The pain feels like a severe cramp. Should I go to AE?
JA: How long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: I have the pain now for almost 2 hours. before I had it and sometimes it went away. It is very bad now and my abdomen is very swollen
JA: Got it. When was your last doctor visit? What did you discuss?
Customer: I never been to doctor. I can't get appoinment but they said they phone me eearly tomorrow morning
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have had a pacemaker fitted last year May.

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Do you have shortness of breath?

Is the pain getting worse?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
pain is getting worse it feels like a continuous cramp but on one place right under my ribcage

Ok That is concerning given your prior heart disease history.

This may be underlying heart problem.

You should go to the hospital for further evaluation.