Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I took morning after pil (first tine ever) on Sunday.. My

Hi I took morning after pil (first tine ever) on Sunday.. My stomach really hurts since..
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Are they 100%reliable? No no vomiting, I think I am in pain since Monday
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing else

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We did have protected sex apart from 5 min

It sounds like gastritis due to plan B irritating the stomach lining. I would suggest taking an antacid like Pepto Bismol and tylenol and see if it improves, if it does not then see a doctor.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** would like to know, is morning after pil 100%reliable.. And just to make sure I won't get pregnant, is there anything else I could take over 75 hours after intercourse?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

It's not 100% reliable but you can say 87% if taken within 72 hours.

Unfortunately, there is no other way you can do after 75 hours.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.