Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have my second vacine for covid 19 tomorow but I have a

Hi I have my second vacine for covid 19 tomorow but I have a infection on my teeth can I take the vacine
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: Yes it is.my last visit to dentist is 4 years ago
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, you can take the vaccine with a tooth infection, no worries.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Welcome.