Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I can only ejaculste when im sleeping i cant ejaculate when

I can only ejaculste when im sleeping i cant ejaculate when masturbating

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
And I would serve you with care and patience.

First I need to ask a few questions so that I can gather more information related to your health concerns; I am preparing & typing the questions now, and I will follow up with you.
NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me.

I am sorry to hear about your problem.
We can continue our conversation now through text in this reply forum.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Do you take any medications?

How often do you masturbate?

Do you get erection toward opposite-sex gender?

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
20 no medicational problems dont take any meds. I recently started trying to masturbate about 4 months ago like once a week . And yh my erection is fine i get it toward the opposite gender

During the REM (rapid eye movement) phase of sleep, it's natural for guys to experience an erection. If you happen to have an arousing dream during this period of sleep, you will sometimes ejaculate. You may have trouble remembering the dream or feel confused just after you have a wet dream.

A dry orgasm, also known as orgasmic anejaculation, happens when you climax during sex or masturbation but don’t release any sperm.

Dry orgasm is one form of anejaculation, a condition where you’re unable to ejaculate even though your penis is being stimulated.

Dry orgasms aren’t necessarily a serious health issue.

Probably you should not worry too much about this condition and chances are you are not having a serious health issue.

As erection is fine it is a good sign.

Let me know if you have any further queries so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How can i surely know its that? Cuz i can ejaculate as i get wet dreams i get pre cum 2 but just struggle 2 when im masturbating. I guess my penis feels best when my body is on it nd rubbing my bed

Probably this is nothing to worry about and no medical treatment is required.

You can try some variations in the masturbation techniques.

Most men wouldn't think to set the mood for themselves.

The thing is, masturbation is an act of self-care.

Men have our best sex when we're relaxed, at ease, and in our element.

That includes sex with ourselves.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
its best if i just take time and I'll eventually be able to ejaculate?

Yes.

No need to overthink about it.

Many men don't like masturbation and just prefer sex with a partner.

Personal choices are indeed present.

If erection is normal and nocturnal ejaculation is occurring no need to worry about any medical disorder.

No medical treatment is required.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Even with sex i struggle to ejaculate it takes a long while

It sounds like Delayed ejaculation, if a man takes longer than 30 minutes of penetrative sex to ejaculate, despite a normal erection, it is considered delayed ejaculation.

You are probably experiencing delayed ejaculation if the delay is causing distress or frustration, or if you have to stop sexual activity due to fatigue, physical irritation, loss of erection or an issue from your partner.

Psychotherapy should be considered.