RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

I work with a 13 year old autistic boy and he spends most of

I work with a 13 year old autistic boy and he spends most of his times being irritated holding his penis or going to toilet trying to pee but could not. His has excessive foreskin but his parents dont think we can do anything about it, can you help? thank you
JA: How long have you had autistic? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: what do you mean?
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about autistic?
Customer: I have not
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I think he has been on antipsychotic medication for a long time

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I want to know if there is any thing we can do to help with 13 years old autistic boy with irritation from his excessive foreskin/prepuce. He spends lots of the time holding his penis screaming or going to toilet trying to pee but nothing comes out
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please don’t call
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am not ready to pay that money

ignore the phone call request please

I would advise that you see his GP for an examination. He may be suffering frrom phimosis and may need a circumcision

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
will you be able to answer my question now?