How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RickD810 Your Own Question
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 619
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
RickD810 is online now

Im taking a rescue remedy for a week but i dont feel

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Im taking a rescue remedy for a week but i dont feel nothing
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: just a rescue remedy
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: im taking this because a feel anxious due problems at home im been victim of domestic abuse
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: over 2 years, this symptoms getting worse when my wife start assault me...

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello i've been victim of domestic abuse over 2 years the famacy give me a Rescue remedy but its not working im feel very anxious last days, my manager ate some he knows this problems i having and ask me if i need days off on work because ive lost my concentration.....can i have a medcine more stronger? And how can i get a letter from doctor too supporting the domestic abuse? thank you

My advice to you will be that you should see your GP who will talk to you with regards ***** ***** symptoms.

He will need to assess your PHQ-9 and GAD scores (assessment for levels of anxiety and depression).

He may then look at medication / antidepressants.

He will also provide support services by way of psychological support.

I hope this answer helps you and I wish you well with your recovery.

RickD810 and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you