RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Morning!,im hopeing I can get some help as I’m getting

Morning!,im hopeing I can get some help as I’m getting nowhere with my doctor!,for the last year I’ve been having burning in my face reaching my eyes which make them water the pain can be unbearable everyday it’s been going on for a year and getting worse!!,sometimes my ears feel full and I can have pains at the side of my head!,they’ve told me to go in Amitriptiline and I’ve got a mouth guard but the pain is there everyday!,it’s made me very depressed and can’t go and exercise or do anything!,my balance can be very unsturdy at times!,thanks for you’re help!
JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: I can’t focus as it makes the pain worse!,ive been to an optician in the hospital they can’t find anything except for a bit of pressure behind the eye!,ive also had a mri!!
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I think I’ve covered everything!

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Morning!,yes burning in face like someone’s clamping my face it continues to the eyes weakening the muscles and watery!,sometimes it’s one sided but at this moment it’s all over my face!,ive had an mri which was clear!,ive been told that I might have Tmj or trimanel neauralgia but it’s not getting better and the Amitriptiline isn’t working(I’m in 10ml).Thankyou
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I cannot afford the 34 pound at the moment if I can have it online please.

ignore the calls please

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have nothing that has come through yet?

Is the pain like tingling sensation/ burning or sharp shooting?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
not so much sharp shooting only now and then in the temples!

Sounds like neuralgic pain. You can increase the dose of amitryptyline to double or you can ask your GP for some Gabapentin which will help

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thankyou so much for you’re help!

my pleasure