RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Following my enquiries My son has a diagnosis of Epilepsy

Good afternoon,Following my enquiriesMy son has a diagnosis of Epilepsy and is currently on medication Leveticeratam.He still have seizures even on medications.My son Keven has a diagnosis of Epilepsy since the age of 11 years old and was seizure free for 2 years after being on Sodium Valporate. The medications was then reduced and stopped eventually. But after a few years he started to have the seizures again and was put on Levetiracetam which the Doctor keep increasing everytime he has a seizure. He does not have any other medical condition and he will be 18 years old in December this year.Looking forward to hear from you.Kind regards
Nada Vyapooree
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Levetiracetam 1500 mg twice a day.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Is there any homoeopathic treatment he can follow alongside allopathic medications.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Good afternoon,Following my enquiriesMy son has a diagnosis of Epilepsy and is currently on medication Leveticeratam.He still have seizures even on medications.My son Keven has a diagnosis of Epilepsy since the age of 11 years old and was seizure free for 2 years after being on SodiumValporate. The medications was then reduced and stopped eventually. But after a few years he started to have the seizures again and was put on Levetiracetam which the Doctor keep increasing everytime he has a seizure. He does not have any other medical condition and he will be 18 years old in December this year.Looking forward to hear from you.Kind regards
Nada VyapooreeGood afternoon,Following my enquiriesMy son has a diagnosis of Epilepsy and is currently on medication Leveticeratam.He still have seizures even on medications.My son Keven has a diagnosis of Epilepsy since the age of 11 years old and was seizure free for 2 years after being on SodiumValporate. The medications was then reduced and stopped eventually. But after a few years he started to have the seizures again and was put on Levetiracetam which the Doctor keep increasing everytime he has a seizure. He does not have any other medical condition and he will be 18 years old in December this year.Looking forward to hear from you.Kind regards
Nada Vyapooree
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Why did I get charged 34 pounds for a phone call.