Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

What’s the best way to look after your face skin and make it

What’s the best way to look after your face skin and make it look better

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer for your query. This is Dr Ansari Welcomes you

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

The best way to look after your skin is to have a good healthy diet, with good hydration. Stresses like of environment cannot be avoided so have regular facial care at home. Do not sleep with the make-up on your face if you are female. You can have HydraFacial treatment whenever it is possible.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
What about mostoriser creams face wash
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
What is hydra facial treatment
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’m male

Yes you can use them, but before doing so get a consult with a cosmetic dermatologist that what type of skin you have and what creams and moisturisers you can use.

Hydrafacial is non- invasive procedure and good for male and female.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can I send you a pic of my face
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
send you what I use

Yes please front. and sides

Please drop your pictures here I will study and give you a piece of advice for your facial treatment.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
V
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
B
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
N
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ignore the czyt that is already getting surgery removed soon
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The Classic Maintenance Collection for Men: 3 Piece Kit to Cleanse, Hydrate, and Renew Your Skin - Includes Moisturizing Balm, Exfoliating Rub, and Charcoal Cleanser https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VXSGXYG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_G68D2EG2ANVS2M7QVXTC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
This is the products for face I use

HydaraFacial is a healthful facial treatment that gently works to refresh and provide effective care for different types of skin. It can deliver instant results, relieve skin irritation, and repair damage. These products are one aspect of your facial skincare but HydraFacial in six steps give the best skin care. The results of a HydraFacial treatment tend to be immediate and noticeable, with no downtime required after a session. Most patients are able to return to their regular activities soon after their treatment session ends.

The six steps involve

1. Hydro-Oxygen Cleaning/ Hydra Dermabrasion: It is a deep cleansing treatment that helps to remove grease, blackheads, mild acne, dirt and also helps in increasing skin elasticity.

2. Vibrating Skin Scrub: Ideal for removing dead skin and deep impurities.  

3. Radio Frequency Skin Tightening: Radiofrequency technology is used for boosting collagen thereby tightening and lifting the targeted area. 

4. Ultrasound Penetration: Assists in repairing skin bottom as a result of deep penetrating ultrasound technology.

5. Hydro-Oxygen Hydration: Assists in increasing skin vitality by using a high-pressure hydro-oxygen spray. 

6. Cold Hammer Treatment: Ideal for reducing skin sensitivity and shrinking pores to better conserve and seal the infused products.

You have to visit a spa or cosmetic dermatologist.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
How often should you do this treatment
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Also did you check the link of products I sent you I can continue using them
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
HydroDerma Facial for Healthy, Beautiful Skin
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Is is this one same thing
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
https://vivoclinic.com/hydroderma-facial/

Yes this is the same thing

Customer: replied 3 days ago.

Yes, those are also good products.

The benifit of doing on a machine is that you are done perfectly by a trained person.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok thanksI will close this request nowBye

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. Please let me know if this was helpful and whether I can assist you further. I am always happy to help!