Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have uti had it for two weeks and the pain won’t go away

I have uti had it for two weeks and the pain won’t go away I’m in agony right now
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 2 weeks I go to pee then I’m left in agony and feel dizzy I’m leaving my work early cause I can’t physically do it anymore today I’m in so much pain
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing else apart from my period started today but bacially had this pain for weeks now thank you

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

What have you tried so far?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have tried drinking loads of water. Trying cranberry juice even got tablets and they haven’t helped me. Paracetamol too

Ok

You need to get urine analysis first.

Oral antibiotic course will be needed to treat the infection well.

Phenazopyridine tablets 200 mg 2 times daily can be taken to relieve pain in addition.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you I’ll see what I can get

welcome