Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

When I was younger I remember a therapist I saw told me I

When I was younger I remember a therapist I saw told me I had multiple personalities however I've never been formally diagnosed and wanted to know how I could be
JA: How many therapy visits have you done? Were they helpful?
Customer: I've been to theraphy 6 or 7 times over the duration of my life, all but one was focused on the path of CBT which doesn't work for me. My last theraphist took note of this and we focused more on trying to be more aware and less self neglecting to try and start down the path of improving my anxiety and depression by trying to become aware of when I am self neglecting and to try and learn to recognize the triggers that make my depression and anxiety worse
JA: Got it. How have you been sleeping? Any insomnia or other issues?
Customer: I have insomnia, I have done since I was younger and even used to get night terrors when I was little. My medication helps me to try and have a more regular sleeping pattern but it doesn't always help to which in the past I've been given sleeping tablets for a week to try and help
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I have a history of depression, anxiety, agoraphobia as well as self harm and attempts of suicide. I have fibromyalgia, hyper mobility, patellofemoral syndrome in both knees and asthma. I also have a history of hearing voices which I was told was mild schitzophenia by the same therapist who said about multiple personalities when I first went to therapy when I was a teen

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am so sorry that you are going through this.

How old are you now?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I'm 30

I believe you need a psychiatrist asssessment. Previous ones were really in your childhood. You need an adult psychiatrist and it will help you in this regard.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The last time I spoke a therapist was almoost 3 years ago so I've been in and out of theraphy since I was a teen, all the way through my 20s

You should get an Immediate appointment again.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok

Great. Thank you.