How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Khizra Naz Your Own Question
Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 1714
Experience:  GP
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Khizra Naz is online now

I think I may have adhd or something similar and would like

This answer was rated:

I think I may have adhd or something similar and would like to find out if I do and what I can do about it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not about this but I have about depression, setraline 150mg p/day
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Most of my life but always just thought it was depression, not about adhd no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am so sorry that you are going through this.

How old are you? And what are you symptoms?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am 27,Amongst other things, I loose concentration quickly, am becoming more forgetful and misplacing things, I'm really struggling to complete tasks and stay motivated, my depression is hitting harder than ever and most days I have lost the ability to get out of bed and go about the day

Any triggering factors? Any stress or anxiety?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am more stressed than usual at the moment

Have you got any element of depression at all?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am diagnosed with depression and take medication daily for it, have done for about 9 months or so, setraline 150mg daily

I believe you should get further investigated for ADHD. There are adult ADHD services in UK which run privately and help in diagnoising the condition. You should search for one in your area and they will help you regarding this. These are private and don't work under NHS/

Khizra Naz and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you