Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I think I may have adhd or something similar and would like

I think I may have adhd or something similar and would like to find out if I do and what I can do about it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not about this but I have about depression, setraline 150mg p/day
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Most of my life but always just thought it was depression, not about adhd no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am so sorry that you are going through this.

How old are you? And what are you symptoms?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am 27,Amongst other things, I loose concentration quickly, am becoming more forgetful and misplacing things, I'm really struggling to complete tasks and stay motivated, my depression is hitting harder than ever and most days I have lost the ability to get out of bed and go about the day

Any triggering factors? Any stress or anxiety?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am more stressed than usual at the moment

Have you got any element of depression at all?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am diagnosed with depression and take medication daily for it, have done for about 9 months or so, setraline 150mg daily

I believe you should get further investigated for ADHD. There are adult ADHD services in UK which run privately and help in diagnoising the condition. You should search for one in your area and they will help you regarding this. These are private and don't work under NHS/