Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

Ive got strange rash around my wrist, Not yet. No

Hey ive got strange rash around my wrist
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not yet. No medications
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No iam not
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No thanks

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (ZGS1V3S)
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What can it be doctor ? I am hopeless

Please hold on - they are downloading.

1. Since how long have you had this Rash?

2. Are you experiencing any itching or burning or pain sensation in the local region?

3. Do you have diarrhea when you develop a flare of this Rash?

4. Is there any personal or family history of Psoriasis or atopic dermatitis?

5. Any history of insect bite or camping out doors?

6. Do any of the other family members or social contacts have similar rash?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
1. I think about 1 month +-
2. No pain no burning maybe just little itching
3. Definetly not
4. Not sure about this one but no i dont think so
5. No and no. But you never cant be sure about insect, right? Maybe while i sleep i dont know...
6. No
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I wast thinking it cant be like from food (spicy) or some kind of alergy? From clothes? From shampoo i been using? Or virus?
Thank you for uploading the image for my better understanding.
The possibilities here could be -
1. Scabies.
2. Atopic dermatitis or eczema.
3. Viral exanthem.May I suggest you discuss these possibilities with your primary care physicians and get yourself a proprietary evaluated and manager please.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i was checking i would say its scabies on 85%
I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you.In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani