Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

My sons received a second vaccine on 30th May and the centre

My sons received a second vaccine on 30th May and the centre would not sign their cards. They were advised to down load the NHS app or ask for a written confirmation from 111. They have learning difficulties and I do not have a smart phone. Would you please send written confirmation.
JA: What are all your sons's symptoms? Is he taking any medication?
Customer: No covid symptoms. Elder son type 2 diabetic, younger son has asthma and rhinitis. Names: Alexander Graham Pond, NHS no.(###) ###-####date of birth 13/03/70. Nicholas Hamilton Pond NHS No(###) ###-####date of birth 19/02/75
JA: Got it. Has he seen a doctor about diabetes?
Customer: Yes, been on tablets for about 3 years, annual monitoring
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in their medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No. just require cert of second vaccine

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    You need a vaccine card?

Vaccine cards are given at the te of vaccination    I’m sorry this was not done.

At this time, you need to download the NHS app to be able to get proof of vaccination.   If you cannot do this technically you need to call 111.   There is no other way.   I’m sorry.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. Please let me know if you have additional concerns or need me to clarify something. I am happy to help.