ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Can a doctor prescribe a tablet that is in my medical

Can a doctor prescribe a tablet that is in my medical records but not prescribed recently? It is a controlled drug.
JA: Have you used this medication or anything similar before?
Customer: Yes
JA: Got it. Have you used anything else for this?
Customer: I am disabled gentleman and I take long term 60mg bd of Zomorph. However, when doing a lot walking etc n extra activities I very occasionally need additional quick release morphine. The GP prescribes Sevredol 20mg. A box of 28 can last almost a year. I have not had it since July 2019. This is because I've been shielding throughout all lockdowns and not needed additional pain relief. It is my birthday next week and I plan to travel and stay overnight and it is likely I will need addtional pain relief dring the time I am away. My GP is unable to see or speak to me before my birthday. I am now worried I may not be able to make the journey due to the additional pain I will suffer.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have diabetes type 2. Asthma, high colesterol, migraines, BPD however all is well-controlled with medication. The sevredol is prescribed once yearly or so because the zomorph controls my pain on a daily basis to allow me a good quality life.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Justanswer is an advice service only. We can't prescribe.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
what is your advice in getting the prescription needed? I am so what confused by your reply.

Sir, you want a prescription and we can't prescribe

We can't give you the prescription

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Okay thank you for your time. I will look elsewhere. How do I stop the free trial I had to pay to get this reply. I am thankful for your help.

Please contact the admin. We have no control over payment