Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My partner is on covid day 6. He started out with a fever on

My partner is on covid day 6 . He started out with a fever on Sunday but after that he had no temperature until today . He developed a sore throat yesterday too . He is currently on anti inflammatory and paracetamol but I was wondering if this is normal or if I should give him something different cause the fever was gone and I am worried that it has come back on day 6 .
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m so sorry I did not mean to press bariatrics
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m looking for a general doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have you got his CRP, serum ferritin and other tests done?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
no he's been self isolating at home

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I'll wait for your response , thank you for your time doctor

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. Having a fever or sore throat in between doesn't mean anything serious. You need to continue with 2 paracetamol thrice daily for 5 days but you should keep an eye on his fever. You should request his doctor to check his following tests as they are markers of COVID;

1. serum ferritin

2. Serum LDH

3. C reactive protein.

4. Blood cp

So far he is doing good but days 7 to 10 are important and his blood tests as advised above are necessary. If he remains fine on the 10th day, he will come out of this.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish him good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800