How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 40286
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now

I completely forgot. My GP mentioned that I would have to

This answer was rated:

Hi, I completely forgot.
My GP mentioned that I would have to wait another 2 weeks, after my physio appointment, in order to refer me to a orthopedist. Would an orthopedist also be able to diagnose the root of my pain?

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Yes orthopedic specialist also may be able to diagnose the problem.

Dr Basu and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
OK, thanks again for your help. That should be all for tonight.