ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I experienced chronic itching recently when asleep which I

I experienced chronic itching recently when asleep which I believe was stress-related. I'm over it now but it's left me with an imbalance of skin tones across my stomach, sides and back. Is there anything I can use to fade these marks as it's impacted by confidence massively!
JA: When did the itchiness first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: few months back and no
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the itchiness?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (M627M74)

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Looks like healed scars secondary to scratching

The skin tone issue is probably secondary to damaged superficial sensory nerves damaged due to itching. Hopefully it should normalize

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thanks, ***** ***** anything I can do to fade these?