ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I’ve took 5 pregnancy tests all positive then took 2 this

I’ve took 5 pregnancy tests all positive then took 2 this morning and not showing anything
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

A blood test could confirm it. Sometimes the testing kits, though mostly accurate, can give false results. The blood tests the harmone hcg and it is accurate.