ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I am 80 but can still get a full erection. My problem is

I am 80 but can still get a full erection. My problem is that once I arouse my lady friend we have problems with inserting my penis as she seems to ‘dry up’
JA: Is this a new condition, or have you been dealing with it for a while?
Customer: We have only just started having sex and this has occurred 2 times. We were completely successful the other time. My lady friend is very concerned
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No really. I have a separate ejaculation problem by this has nothing to with making a physical connection

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Applying such vaginal lubricant can solve this problem.. is easily available over the counter.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your response. We will try that

Welcome.