ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

My sister has spot or bump on her leg it’s so painful seen

My sister has spot or bump on her leg it’s so painful seen the doctor was send over to the hospital didn’t know was just gave gel now it got worse swelling up ,try the skin clinic nothing until August ,
JA: When did the spot first appear? Has your sister used any medication for this?
Customer: Since may
JA: Got it. When was her last visit to a dermatologist?
Customer: hasn'tbeen hasn't been can’t get appointment until August.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: she has bone problems waiting for a injection in her back ,her other leg she suffer with it a nerve think they said .

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Can you send a picture? What is her past medical history? Is she on any medications?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She is on several medications for her bones she suffer and with virtual problem ,she is waiting for another procedure injection in her back to try and relief the pain in her other leg ,this spot on her other leg has a lump behind the spot very painful and inflamed,we put on ice pack it’s helps ,try to get appointment with the skin clinic booked up the hospital wasn’t very helpful send her home with Gel ointment useless she 82 years of age never been sick ,just want a answer to this spot on her leg.

Can you send a picture.  Was any antibiotics tried

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
l will go and visit her and take a picture ,no antibiotics was given only send to the hospital no results from them.

I would to see the pictures to comment.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No antibiotics was subscribed,
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Enclosed photo.

Thanks for the photos. It is red. Possible cellulitis. Would need a course of antibiotics.  Did she hit her leg anywhere?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No she didn’t .
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks you that seem to be it will take to the doctor’s tomorrow.

She would need a course of antibiotics as it looks like cellulitis..also  a set of bloods looking at the kidneys,  infection markers would be helpful