ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

It feels like I have something in my eye but I haven't

It feels like I have something in my eye but I haven't watering eye and headache
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: Vision good I had lens replacement surgery on this eye 4 years ago
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that's it it's been going on for about 4 days

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Is it painful?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Could be a corneal issue like an abrasion. Topical anesthetics could help along with possible topical antibiotics