ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I can see my nipple has changed colour and I am worried,

Hi!
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I can see my nipple has changed colour and I am worried
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: nope nothing I have just come on my period and have been very stressed recently
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: No pain. They are very regular
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing else
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Shall I send a picture?

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Any discharge from the nipple? Any lumps felt in the breast? Colour change of the Nicole can happen due to hormonal changes.

If the self examination of the breast is normal along with normal periods then there is nothing to worry.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi there,No discharge, every period I always get very painful breasts and nipples. No lumps, however, I have always had some white dots of my nipple which is normal but one of the white dots looks inflamed and is standing out ever so slightly but I can’t feel any lumps

Don't think there is anything to worry.  Any family history of breast cancer in family?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No nothing which is good and I am only 22. Not sure if it’s a blocked pore maybe?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you want me to show you a picture of it?

Sounds like there is nothing to worry about.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How would I know if there is something to worry about?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is like slight raise in my skin but no lump or anything

Usually any bloody discharge is worrisome,  any family history of breast cancer is worrisome. Also self exam is normal. The bresst responds to the menstrual harmones ( estrogen and progesterone) and that is the reason for the breast changes.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very much! How do I rate you?

Give me a 5 star!!!