ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I got told by the doctors I don’t ovulate I had a blood test

I got told by the doctors I don’t ovulate I had a blood test around the 8th June. And I have my periods around the 15th - 20th of every month. They want more blood test to see why I’m not ovulating. When will the next best time to get the blood test will the levels change or ?TIA

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

How many days once your menstrual? I.e., every 28 days or every 32 days etc

etc

If say you have 28 days regular cycle then it is best to check for ovulation on the 14 th day of the cycle (the 1st day of menstrual cycle is taken as first day). It is usually a harmone called follicle stimulating harmonw which is checked.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just started my period and I shall have a blood test in 13 days?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Would my ovulation levels via bloods change at different parts of the month as my doctor told me that I don’t ovulate and I’m only 19 and it’s quite upsetting

The ovulation can vary by a few days. The blood test will show that you are ovulating

Yes, have a blood test in 13 days. That will show that you are ovulating.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay thank you