RK
RK, Doctor
Experience:  MD, DM
14495901

Earlier went to the toilet and just before I released the

Earlier went to the toilet and just before I released the urine I held my penis kind of like if you stepped on a garden water hose. Immediate got a very stinging sharp pain.Now a couple of hours later I went back for another urination and noticed the urine was pink, and my penis had some blood coming out of it.I had this before 3 months ago, and it went.

Thanks for posting your query.

I am Dr.Ratkin and I am pleased to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
15/08/2021 04:11
Earlier went to the toilet and just before I released the urine I held my penis kind of like if you stepped on a garden water hose. Immediate got a very stinging sharp pain.Now a couple of hours later I went back for another urination and noticed the urine was pink, and my penis had some bloodcoming out of it.I had this before 3 months ago, and it went.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

If there is blood in urine, the next step to do is to get the following tests done-

1. Urinalysis

2. Ultrasound scan of the abdomen.

These two tests will confirm whether there is any significant bleed and if so what is the probable cause and source of bleed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I had this 3 months ago and it cleared up after a day or two, do you think it’s ok to wait and see? All I did was hold it for a few seconds

Yes you can wait and see. If there is recurrence you can get the tests done.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok thankyou for your help

Welcome