ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have run out of Citalopram 40 mg and I am in the process

Hello, I have run out of Citalopram 40 mg and I am in the process of moving from Pinner HA5 3JL to Filton BS7 0SR. I am on my way to Filton today and I am already registered with Conygre GP, Filton. I have tried 111 NHS, askmygp at Conygre and stoke gifford mwdical centre, and tried ringing the pharmacy I use called Day Lewis on Filton Avenue. How do I get some medication please, Thanks,
JA: How long have you been using Citalopram? Has it helped at all?
Customer: for several years, but I've ran out completely and I'm not supposed to just stop them, I forgot to reorder and my head feels kind of fuzzy.
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides Citalopram for this?
Customer: I'm also taking Mertazapine a small dose at night and I have a few of them left so i've continued them. I hope to get off of both these once i'm settled in Filton as yes the side effects are tired alot, increased weight, lack of energy. But I'm in the middle of moving, sorry I forgot to reorder the citalopram.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think so? I don't know ? just that I do suffer from bouts of depression but I hope to change my circumstances to help this.

Hello Sir, justanswer is only an advice service. We are not allowed to prescribe.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I;m a woman, my name is ***** ***** I thought you'd tell me where to get my medication or something?
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
no I don't wish to talk , what was the £5 for? I'll go to my chemist tomorrow or GP as I'm in the area now.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
how do I unsubscribe from this

I am not sure about the process of unsubscribing. You should be able to do it from your end. Otherwise please contact the admin.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It's okay now, I got my medication ,they had it at the chemist. No problem it's okay.

welcome