Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

I am a tourist from Canada in Biarritz and l have migraines

Customer Question

I am a tourist from Canada in Biarritz and l have migraines but my medicine is nearer finish and l need a Rx can you help me?
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: it is daily including cluster Headaches l have my documents and the medicine l take is via injections
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I need a dr that will be able to prescribe my morphine, Pethidine and demehyrinate this is what l use daily.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I need a prescription of my daily medicine while in Biarritz as my medicine is nearly finished
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 17 days ago.
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician and will assist you.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 17 days ago.
We don’t prescribe medication on this site. If you are in France you need to see a doctor there to get a prescription.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
All l need is Rx of my medicines if possible to send a prescription to the pharmacy near me l already spoke to them and showed them my medicine
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am not in a private area to speak
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Are you still there? Are you able to help me?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Is there a dr near 27 Jeanne d’arc Biarritz 64200 you can recommend?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Nearest to where l am
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 17 days ago.
We don’t prescribe medication on this site and I’m not in France. Morphine can’t be prescribed online.