Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

I have two like water or blood blisters on my back seams to

Customer Question

i have two like water or blood blisters on my back seams to be held on buy what seams a fine thread
JA: How long have you had the blisters? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: one quite a while the other just noticed no i have used nothing
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the blisters?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: not to my knoledge som one said if they tie a tight thread around the thin bit tha comes from the body the might drop of they are very unsightly
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 16 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please share a pic. You can send a pic by attaching an image using the paperclip icon at the top or bottom of your chatbox.

Hello.
Without the picture requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

These are likely to be warts formed by the HPV virus.

You can treat it in various ways.

There are several ways in which they can be treated.

Apple cider vinegar: soak a ball of cotton in apple cider vinegar and apply over the wart and leave it on with a bandage for several nights. It will eventually become soft and come off.

Another option is duct tape treatment.

A duct tape about the size of the wart is pasted on the wart and kept on for 6 days. It is then removed and the wart area is scrubbed with a pumice stone. Next day another piece of duct tape is applied similarly. This is continued till all warts disappear. Process can take upto 2 months. It is seen that even the warts at a distance from the treated warts heal, this is thought to be due to an immunological process due to the irritation from the duct tape.

This is a safe and simple home treatment which has also been supported by scientific research.

You can also apply Salicyclic acid ointments which are available over the counter, appy it regularly.

Final option is to go to your doctor. Your doctor can freeze off the warts and they will come off.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Thank you and I wish you the best of health - stay safe!
Dr. P. Jyoti