Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Doctor, arrived at uk from india.l had braces one year back

Customer Question

Doctor, I'm Meenu arrived at uk from india.l had braces one year back .l started to wear retainer from december.now l lost my retainer from airport.if I buy a retainer online is it good for me .if yes which one I need to buy
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    You cannot buy a retainer online that will help.

I would suggest contacting the dentist or orthodontist who made your retainer for a replacement.   It may take a while to receive it but should be the same as the old one.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. Please let me know if you have additional concerns or need me to clarify something. I am happy to help.