ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Second opinion] How do I get over my heart attack fear at

Customer Question

second opinion] How do I get over my heart attack fear at nineteen year old I have done thirteen ecgs, an echo been seen by a cardiologist about twent blood tests heart related ones and my heart is perfect and healthy I’m scared as I last had an ecg 6 months ago what if my hearts changed since thenIhavenofamhistory of heart disease either VC
, I read articles and hear things about heart attacks and it scares me I constantly have lleft arm pain, chest pain it never stops, I have left sided chest pain right now I’ve had an echo and he said my heart is very healthy I think I’ve had 25 ecgs now, alll have been Normal last one was 3 weeks ago, I’ve had the chest pain for 2 years I think, I’m on sertraline now which don’t help much, I have tried to sleep but I have just been woken Ur by a ache in mygnm
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

echo is real time imaging of the heart. it shows heart pumping in real time. if it is normal then it is good.

having heart attack at 19 is very uncommon. there are genetic conditions which can cause sudden heart attacks. there should also be a history of sudden cardiac death, for you to be concerned about .

you have to reassure yourself

how long does the chestpain last for?