Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I have a question on birth control please, i have been on

Customer Question

hello. i have a question on birth control please
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: i have been on the pill for 5 months now, i finished my 5th pack and started the 6th pack and then after taking 5 pills of the 6th pack, i decided to take a break from it and stopped it thinking that i will not continue the pack then now after stopping it by 5 days, i would like to go back on it is it okay to start a new pack all over again now?
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about the break?
Customer: no i haven't and it will take a long time to get an appointment so i wanted to ask a doctor online as it's faster
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no medical history. all goodCustomer: Chat is completed
Expert:  Dr Geyik, MBBS replied 13 days ago.

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Yes you can start a new pack now provided you have not had unprotected sexual intercourse in the last 5 days.