Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

I’ve had some conflicting information and just want an

Customer Question

Hi. I’ve had some conflicting information and just want an opinion. I have done a test for vaginal chlamydia which came back as “likely to have” and also done a PH balance test for bacteria infection but this came back as negative as if no infection? As chlamydia is bacteria would this not have flagged as a high PH level on the PH test also? Thank you
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am going to take the antibiotics anyway to make sure but have not started taking yet
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that’s everything, thank you
Expert:  Zee J replied 20 days ago.

Hi there the diagnostic test of choice for Chlamydia is swab test or the urine test in females

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hi. Yeah it was the swap test I had done?
Expert:  Zee J replied 20 days ago.

Then if that indicates possible infection then you should go ahead with the treatment as vaginal Ph is non specific test