Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I need to chat to a dentist do u have any

Customer Question

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a question about Dentistry, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a medical Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 15 days ago.

We are able to provide general information about dental questions, so if you wish to proceed, please let me know,

Warm regards

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 11 days ago.

A dental consultation is certainly helpful for any teeth related treatments,

As a family physician I have significant experience in helping out with similar questions and would be glad to assist, as needed,

Warm regards