ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Can someone help me with a list i want to know how i can

hi there can someone help me with a list i want to know how i can make my immune system super strong

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

one is born with a naturally enriched immune system. there are T helper and T killer cells, B cells which produce antibodies.

there is no real substance which can boost the immune system . healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, avoiding smoking and drinking are crucial

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
there is nothing to make my immune system strong for example if i caught covid 19 what can i take for my body to fight it better or do

only healthy food, good sleep, less stress.