ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I have a blocked nose from 30min and I put nose spray but

Customer Question

I have a blocked nose from 30min and I put nose spray but it's not doing anything, blowing my nose but it seems to be as it is
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: Yes it is affecting my breathing. It's from 30min. I woke up because of that
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I've done the PCR test and the swab irritated my tonsils and nostril and since I had my test it started. Sore throat and now blocked nostril just the one I've touched with the swab
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 17 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

what nasal spray did you use. otrivine nasal spray is very effective

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It is Otrivine sinusitis.

usually 2 sprays   or squirts are  Very effective.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I did sprayed 3 times for the last 30min

Nasal spray's work By constructing the the blood vessels in the nostril.

Sometimes it might take a bit longer to act. Please don't Take any more.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay. But still it doesn't solve the problem
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What I need to do if it's completely blocked and I am supposed not to use spray again.

Have you taken the spray before?  Sometimes when when self applying the spray, One might not Apply it properly. I have also suffered from BlockedNasal passages messages and it has always worked ,I'm not sure why it is not working working for you. One option is to have someone spray it for you