DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Over the pass 2 yrs I have been getting bald spots

Over the pass 2 yrs I have been getting bald spots .Especially when I am stressed out . These bald spot are now accompanied by extremely itchy scalp , extreme flaking and boils in the area of the bald spot ... usual one per spot which usuually appears after I have itched my scalp.I have recently arrived in the UK and I wash my hair one in the 7 days I have been here and my scalp is on fire

You have scalp dandruff with fungus and may use only mild shampoo for cleansing at bath, and use antifungal cream like clotrimazole 3 times rubbed well, with hydrocortisone cream at bedtime. Good luck.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is this also responsible for the bald spots.

Yes fungus does cause loss of hair.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have yet another question . I have notice that my face has now began to peel and it is very sensitive in those areas . Could this be attributed to the same fungal issue. It areas that are affected have become lighther than the other parts of my face . Should I use the same anti fungal cream for my face as well

Yes, peeling and lighter pigmentation both occur with fungus.