How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 66073
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I just would like to ask,,, what cream to get for my

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I just would like to ask,,, what cream to get for my partner,, when he has few more days dry foreskin,, which is sore him,,,
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 4 days,,
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don't think so,,

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Any redness?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I prefer only online chat

Then he needs over the counter hydrocortisone cream applied twice a day for a week

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Did you get my answer?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
thank you

You're welcome

Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you