Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

My son 3 years old have a cough, it’s only in the morning

Customer Question

Hi my son 3 years old have a cough , it’s only in the morning and evening , it’s sounds dry and like a dog voice , what I can give to him ? I use the inhalation give him a warm tea with honey what else I can do
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: 2 days , runny nose
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no just my son was going to preschool and he was sneezing, had a high temperature for a day , this was a week ago . And it was all gone . Then just he had a runny nose and now the cough
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 13 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
It sounds like an allergy problem and you can give him children's benadryl for that

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Allergy for what ?? He was sick last week he had a runny nose and high temperature , he don’t have a high temperature anymore just runny nose and now a laryngeal cough , it is stronger in the morning after he wake up , after the night ,
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
have this specific sound like dog barking
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 13 days ago.

Just a sinus inflammation with post nasal drip

Benadryl will help that