Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have a bulbous growth on the entrance to my vagina and

I have a bulbous growth on the entrance to my vagina and cauliflower like growth on side of clitorus
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: i have had these issues for around 18 years and health is ok
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr K. I have over 25 years of clinical experience and look forward to answering your question. i may need more information from you, so I may ask for that. My goal is to provide a complete answer to your question and to be sure you are satisfied with that answer.

I am sorry that you are having this problem but will do my best to assist you and answer your questions.    It sounds like you have hpv or venereal warts?

I would suggest attending a std or gum clinic.    You will need at least a biopsy to determine what is going on.   And removal of the lesions.    If you would like to post a photo, I am happy to take a look.

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. Please let me know if you have additional concerns or need me to clarify something. I am happy to help.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have just downloaded 2 pictures

No pictures here

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Showing as ticked on here

You certainly need to see a Dr in person asap.   These both need to be removed and analyzed.   The clitoral lesion is most likely hpv related.   I’m not sure what the other one is but this is not normal     Please see a gynecologist.