the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

My 6.5m old baby has been dropping his head to a side as if

My 6.5m old baby has been dropping his head to a side as if he's resting after he has rolled onto his stomach and lifted himself up as if in a push up for awhile. This started occuring very recently. He's quite happy and not at all in pain when he drops his head and even laughs at us in that position.He holds his head straight on sitting and effortlessly rolls on both sides. Is there something I should worry about with his head dropping ?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
He drops his head onto the bed or the floor for a few seconds wherever he does tummy time. And then lifts up his head.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

No I don't think so

This is likely normal

I would take him in for a normal checkup but I suspect it is fine

Customer: replied 14 days ago.